PicoQuant invites the Single Molecule and Microscopy Community to one of the first in-person meetings after the easing of COViD-19 restrictions.
The 26th edition of the international workshop on “Single Molecule Spectroscopy and Super-resolution Microscopy” is planned to be held as an in-person event in Berlin, Germany from September 29 to October 1, 2021. The scientific program encompasses a series of invited and contributed presentations as well as a poster session with topics ranging from single-molecule biophysics and super-resolution with graphene energy transfer to super-resolution structured illumination microscopy via deep-learning algorithm.
This year’s invited speakers include
- Nynke Dekker, TU Delft, The Netherlands
- Luke D. Lavis, Janelia Research Campus, Ashburn, Virginia, USA
- Eitan Lerner, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Dong Li, Chinese Academy of Science, Beijing, China
- Jennifer Lippincott-Schwartz, Janelia Research Campus, Ashburn, Virginia, USA
- Gail McConnell, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
- Petra Schwille, Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, Martinsried, Germany
- Philip Tinnefeld, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Germany